Academic Session – 2018-19
1st April to 31st March
Curriculum (Innovative by far, imaginative by design…)
We do not just stress on the academic part of education but adopt an approach aimed at all round development of the child. The subjects and activities have been structured to suit the needs of various ages and classes.
Minimum Age Required
|Class||Age as on 1st April|
|Nursery||3 yrs. 6 months to 4 yrs. 6 months|
|Prep||4 yrs. 6 months to 5 yrs. 6 months|
|Std. I||5 yrs. 6 months to 6 yrs. 6 months|
At present, admission is only open for Classes Nursery to Class V ; however parents seeking admission for their wards for other classes can make enquiries from the month of February 2018 . Admission to Classes VII to IX shall only be considered in case of vacancy.
Cost of the Prospectus and Registration form for admission is as follows:–
- Classes Nursery to V — Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five hundred ) only ; can be obtained from the school office
- Classes VI to IX —- Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six hundred ) only ; can be obtained from the school office
The Registration form for admission to the school can also be downloaded from the link given below.
It should be duly filled and submitted with the required documents and certificates as mentioned below, by the stipulated date.
For Downloaded forms — Payment for Prospectus and Registration form shall be made at the School itself at the time of submission of the Registration form ; Please do not forget to ask for a hard copy of the School Prospectus after the aforesaid payment has been made.
Admission will be considered on merit and on first come first serve basis.
**Registration fee is non-refundable and registration is no guarantee for admission.
- Municipal birth certificate (Photocopy)
- Two passport size coloured photographs
- Progress report(Photocopy) & Transfer Certificate (original) (for Class -I onwards)
- Photostat copy of Aadhar Card of the Child. Original Aadhar shall be produced at the time of submission of Registration form for verification, it shall be returned back immediately. ADMISSION NOTICE dated 18-12-2017 FOR BPL(BELOW POVERTY LINE) STUDENTS FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2018-19 IN CLASS NURSERY
This is the notify the public at large that any student belonging to the B.P.L. (Below Poverty Line) category who is desirous of taking admission in Class Nursery (Age 3½ to 4½ as on 1st April of the year in which Admission is sought ) can fill the online application form from website www.dseranchi.com between 20/12/2017 to 19/01/2018 and then after submitting the online application form take a print out of that online application form and submit it in the School office to the Asst. Administrator (Mrs. Guneet Suri) on or before 30/01/2018 for further processing.