- Students should carry their Almanacs to school every day with their photographs duly pasted and the identity information completed/duly signed by the parents.
- Students who come to school by their own transport should arrive at school half an hour before the assembly.
- Changing classrooms between periods should be done in silence and in an orderly fashion.
- Students should be neatly dressed. The school uniform to be worn everyday and for all the school functions. Students who are not in the proper and tidy uniform will be fined or marked absent for the day. They should wear their identity cards everyday.
- Non-Sikh boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals.
- Students are expected to respect the property of others. They should also show respect for school property and no student should damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or should not damage any school property. Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the Class Educator or the Principal. Any damage done will be made good by the one who causes it.
- Students are advised to keep their Classrooms/School Buildings/ Campus as neat as possible and throw leftovers into the trash cans only.
- No material (other than Text books or Library books) such as Magazines, Pen drive or Money should be brought to school without the Principal’s permission.
- Lending and borrowing money and other articles is not permitted.
- The school is not responsible for the goods lost. It is advisable not to bring valuable articles like expensive watches to school.
- Student should depict courteous behaviour wherever they go. They should remember that the school is judged by their behaviour.
- The school reserves the right to suspend or to take strict disciplinary action against a student whose conduct is harmful to other students.
- Parents and guardians are not allowed to visit their wards or Educators in classroom without the permission of the Principal. As far as possible, once a child has come to school, he/she should not be asked to go on half day or take leave for any period.
- It is expected that the juniors be treated with love and affection, while the juniors should in turn show all respect to their seniors.
- There should be perfect harmony among students. No student shall indulge in any of the following practices.
- Spitting in or near the school building.
- Disfiguring or otherwise damaging any school property.
- Rude behaviour.
- Use of violence in any form.
- Casteism, communalism or practice of untouchability.
- The observance of rules of discipline of the school and good behaviour is an essential condition for a student’s continuation in the school. In case any student violates the school rules or indulges in any form of indiscipline, strict action shall be taken against the student.
- Self discipline is the forte of the school.
- Bursting of crackers and playing with colours and any other such unwanted activity is liable to lead to expulsion of a student from the school.
- No student will be allowed to go home without the written request of the parent/guardian and the gate pass duly signed by the Principal.
- In disciplined behaviour in the school buses will make the student ineligible to use the school transportation.
- Students are expected to converse only in English inside the school premises.
- Students must wish their Educators in the morning everyday. They should always be courteous and respectful to every member of the teaching and non teaching staff
- Girls with short hair must wear a black ribbon and no hair must be seen on their forehead.
- Birthdays will not be celebrated by students individually in class and are not expected to bring expensive gifts for their Classmates and Educators. Students can distribute chocolates instead.
- Only specified caps or scarves will be permitted in the winter season.
- Students found tampering with school records example marks/ grades allocated by Educators will be subjected to strict disciplinary actions.
- Students to submit books and note copies for corrections only on assigned day to the respective Educators.
- Answer sheets of Annual Examination will not be shown. No query related to Annual Examination will be entertained after Two days of the announcement of the results.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO PARENTS
- Check hair cut nails and uniform of your ward everyday in the morning.
- See that your ward carries textbook/exercise books, etc. according to the time table for that day. No extra book is allowed.
- Encourage your ward to take a balanced interest in studies, co-curricular activities and sports.
- Your ward should be instructed to be careful about his/her things. There should be a name tag on blazers and sweaters. Expensive articles should not be brought to school. They are also not allowed to wear jewellery in schools. They should not be given mobiles. Don’t allow your ward to use any form of two wheeler for coming to school. In case of violation of this rule the articles will be confiscated. The school bears no responsibility for articles lost in the school.
- If your ward is absent from school, he/ she must makeup all the work missed by him/her.
- In case parents want a discussion with more than one Educator
- All parents are requested to instill Health and Hygiene values in their children. They must ensure that they:-
- Carry nutritious food in their lunch boxes.
- Maintain personal hygiene like trimming of nails and being neat on regular basis.
- Exercise regularly.
- Sleep for at least Eight hours daily.
- Have a balanced and nutritionally rich diet.
- Drink water which is either boiled or filtered.
- Avoid consumption of ice cream, other milk products and eatables from roadside vendors.
- De-worm all children at least once every year. Advice to be taken from the family physician.
- Get dental and ophthalmic check up every year by a dental surgeon and ophthalmologist
meeting will be arranged with the concerned Educators with prior permission of the Principal.
8. Student suffering from infectious disease such as Chicken Pox,
9. Cholera Measles, Mumps, Whooping Cough and Jaundice must observe the prescribed period of quarantine.
10. School students suffering from any of the diseases like Asthma,
11. Epilepsy, Rheumatic Heart Disease, etc. are advised to be under continuous medical supervision of a specialist Doctor. History of their illness must be filled up in the almanac along with the treatment being taken.
12. Threads worn for any religious purpose by students should be long enough and hidden inside shirt/t-shirt.
13.Immunize your child/children as suggested in the immunization card.