- The examination from academic year 2017-18 and onwards
would be conducted as per the remodelled assessment
structure as follows :
Annual Examination – 80 marks
Internal Assessment – 20 marks
- Students have to secure 40% marks in both annual
examination as well as Internal assessment.
- Distribution of 20 marks (internal Assessment) shall be as
(i) Periodic test (10 marks)
(ii) Notebook submission (5 marks)
(iii) Subject enrichment Activity (5 marks)
- There shall be 3 periodic written tests in the entire academic
- The three tests shall be held as pre-mid term, mid term and post mid term with portion of syllabus cumulatively being
Notebook submission (5 marks) as a part of internal assessment is aimed at enhancing seriousness of the students towards preparing notes for the topics being taught in the classroom.
Subject Enrichment Activities (5 marks) shall be recorded internally by the respective subject teachers. These shall be subject specific application activities aimed at enrichment of the understand and skill development of the students.
Annual examination (80 marks) shall be conducted with 100% syllabus at the end of the academic session.
- Pupils must have at least 75% attendance and should at least secure 40% marks in aggregate (cumulative of Terminal and the Final) in each subject to get a promotion to the next higher class.
- Students absent at an examination and unit test for any reason whatsoever will not be re-examined. In case of absence due to illness, a doctor’s certificate will be required. Absence for any other reason will not be condoned.
- If a student misses any examination due to illness, promotion will be on the basis of performance during the year and at the discretion of the Principal.
- Results declared at the end of the year are final in all cases and will not be reconsidered .
- On the question of promotion or failure the Principal’s decision will be final and cannot be questioned.