- There will be one terminal and one final examination during one academic year. Before all these examinations there would be unit tests which would be conducted every Monday.
- Marks gained by the students in the unit tests and in the terminal examination will be taken into account alongwith the final examination.
- The students of Pre-Nursery to Std. VIII would be assessed by way of grading.
- The unit test exercise books would be sent to the parents through the children to enable them to see the progress of their ward. Parents should kindly send back these exercise books duly signed the next day.
- The terminal report and the final report would be given out to the parents on the Parents-Teachers meeting day (to be held just before end of each term). These reports are to be collected by the parents personally and should be returned according to the date mentioned in the report card.
- Pupils must have at least 75% attendance and should at least secure 40% marks in aggregate (cumulative of Terminal and the Final) in each subject to get a promotion to the next higher class.
- Students absent at an examination and unit test for any reason whatsoever will not be re-examined. In case of absence due to illness, a doctor’s certificate will be required. Absence for any other reason will not be condoned.
- If a student misses any examination due to illness, promotion will be on the basis of performance during the year and at the discretion of the Principal.
- Results declared at the end of the year are final in all cases and will not be reconsidered .
- On the question of promotion or failure the Principal’s decision will be final and cannot be questioned.
School timings changed w.e.f. 06/05/2013
3 May 2013
School to remain closed tomorrow i.e. 27/4/2013 (Saturday) due to Ranchi bandh.
26 Apr 2013
School to remain closed on 26th April 2013(Friday) due to TET by JAC.
23 Apr 2013
School to remain closed on 08th April 2013(Monday)
5 Apr 2013
Circular for the new session for Classes Pre-Nursery to VIII
11 Mar 2013
- School timings changed w.e.f. 06/05/2013