- To provide quality education to the children of all faiths irrespective of caste, creed, social status or sex.
- To give the society, citizens trained not merely in body & intellect but have in some measure, compassion for the less fortunate.
- To maintain a judicious balance between academics and co-curricular activities so as to facilitate holistic development of the students.
- To endeavour to ensure participation of all children in group activities (curriculum as well as co-curricular) where children at all levels would interact with one another, learn things amongst themselves yet retaining and developing their own individualities.
- To instil self-discipline.
School timings changed w.e.f. 06/05/2013
3 May 2013
School to remain closed tomorrow i.e. 27/4/2013 (Saturday) due to Ranchi bandh.
26 Apr 2013
School to remain closed on 26th April 2013(Friday) due to TET by JAC.
23 Apr 2013
School to remain closed on 08th April 2013(Monday)
5 Apr 2013
Circular for the new session for Classes Pre-Nursery to VIII
11 Mar 2013
- School timings changed w.e.f. 06/05/2013