Greetings from Firayalal Public School, Ranchi!
Annual examination Pen/Pencil –Paper test for the session 2018-19 is going to start from 18th February 2019. (Grade I-II) ,120 mins /50 marks ,Grade(III-V),/120 mins/80 marks, Grade(VI-XI),180 mins/80 marks . The examination pattern is purely as per CBSE guide lines.
- Late comers during examination will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Paper of Sanskrit (VI-VIII), Computer (III-V) on 08.02.19, GK (I-VIII) and Computer (XI) is on 11.02.19. The day there is no examination for any grade is preparatory leave.
- No Re-Test will be taken if the student is absent for any test.
- The school timing during the exam days will be 8.45am to 12.15pm, Grade (I to V ), 45 am to 1.15 pm. Grade (VI-to XI)
- You are requested to clear the fees of your ward till March’19 on or before 15th February else your child will be debarred from appearing Annual examination.
- Admission forms for the session 2019-20 are available for classes Nursery to Grade V and Grade IX during School hours or else can be downloaded from the School website with siblings benefit(Own brother or Sister)
- All notices/circulars are available at firayalalpublicschool.com and Face book page firayalalpublicschool. Latest photographs of various school events can be downloaded from that page.
Niraj Kumar Sinha.