Circular for Students of Class IX Circular no:- 23-B/14-15
The academic session 2014-15 is on the verge of completion. We furnish herewith some information for session 2015-16.
- The report card will be issued on 6th April 2015 e. Monday for Class IX between 9:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. Students to come in school uniform with parents.
- The academic session 2015-16 will start from 7th April 2015 for Class X
- Parents are requested to collect the I card form from the respective class teachers and fill it correctly on Report card day and return.
- Parents who wish to avail school transport for their wards may collect the transport forms from respective class teachers- till it with photograph and submit it in the fee counter. Children shall not be allowed to use school transport if forms are not filled up.
- Parents can check the new transport route, stoppages and timing on the notice board from 26th March 2015.
- The name and the class should be clearly mentioned on all the belongings of the students. Belt. Jerseys, Blazers should also bear a marked label giving the name of the students. Please check the fitting and colour of the dress before purchasing.
- Parents are requested to check the hair cut, uniform, nails, punctuality and see that their ward carries books accordingly to the time table.
- Attendance is compulsory on the first day of the new session.
- The first page of the school diary must be filled properly; change of contact no. or address must be updated.
A copy of this year’s school in house publication “Srijamyaham” is being provided with this circular.