Circular for classes Pre Nursery to VIII and XI Circular no:- 23-A/14-15
The academic session 2014-15 is on the verge of completion. We furnish herewith some information for session 2015-16.
- The report card will be issued on 26th March 2015 e. Thursday for Classes Pre Nursery to VIII and XI between 9:00 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. Students to come in school uniform with parents.
- The academic session 2015-16 will start from 1st April 2015 for classes I to IX and class XII and for Classes Nursery and Prep on 6th April 2015.
- Parents are requested to collect the I card form from the respective class teachers and fill it correctly on Report card day and return.
- Parents who wish to avail school transport for their wards may collect the transport forms from respective class teachers- till it with photograph and submit it in the fee counter. Children shall not be allowed to use school transport if forms are not filled up.
PROCUREMENT OF BOOKS AND STATIONERY:
- Parents can collect the text books, exercise books, stationary, bow, belt, tie etc from 26th, 27th &29th March 2015 between 9:30 a.m.to 12:30. P.m.
- Parents of students from Classes Pre Nursery to III have to handover the complete set of text books properly covered with brown paper labeled with names and class pasted on the top right hand corner and exercise copies covered with plastic transparent sheet to the respective class teacher on 31st March 2015 between 9:30 a.m.to 12:30 p.m..
- Students of classes IV to IX have to submit books and exercise copies on 1st April 2015.
- Parents can check the new transport route, stoppages and timing on the notice board from 26th March 2015.
- The name and the class should be clearly mentioned on all the belongings of the students. Belt. Jerseys, Blazers should also bear a marked label giving the name of the students. Please check the fitting and colour of the dress before purchasing.
- Parents are requested to check the hair cut, uniform, nails, punctuality and see that their ward carries books accordingly to the time table.
- Attendance is compulsory on the first day of the new session.
- The first page of the school diary must be filled properly; change of contact no. or address must be updated.
A copy of this year’s school in house publication “Srijamyaham” is being provided with this circular.